Khaosok Jungle Discovery 2 Days 1 Night
First, we pick you up at the hotel in the morning and provide you information. When the bus crosses Sarasin Bridge to Phang Nga Province, you can feel the lifestyle of the local communities. Take a short break while enjoying the beautiful scenery at Khao Lak, which has been hit by Tsunami. Upon arriving at Khaosok you will be enjoying with Excited Elephant Bathing Program.
We will lead you to Khaosok Discovery Camp Restaurant with the scenery of spectacular hills and mountains. After lunch, we will start our enjoyable program with canoeing. We provide paddlers, the offspring of the local people, to accompany you through Khaosok River.
After canoeing, we will bring you to your accommodation, Khaosok Boutique Camps. Where you can spend time and find a new experience with nature. Also, you will enjoy dinner in a natural environment. After enjoying the tasty dinner, it’s time to take a rest in the Bungalow. Khao Sok at night is cool and will give you a pleasant sleeping time.
On the second day, you will be welcome the new morning with varieties of wildlife animals and birds. After breakfast, we will take you to trek in a tropical forest. Rain season is the most beautiful time to trek and it takes about 4-5 hours. After the trekking, we take you back to the accommodation to pack your luggage to Phuket.
- Full accommodation
- 4 meals in the program with a set menu
- Activities as in itinerary
- A fully trained
- TAT-licensed English-speaking Thai tour guide
- Entrance fee
- Insurance coverage under Thai law
What to bring:
- Non-slip shoes, loose comfortable clothes, sun protection, camera, cap or hat, swimwear for use at the pool or in the river and personal toiletries, extra clothes, towels, and sunglasses.
Download Brochure: Khaosok Discovery
07:00-08:30: Pick up from your hotel by air-conditioned vehicle. (Departure time varies by hotel location)
09:00: Drop by Sarasin Bridge to take a little relax or toilet.
09:30: Visit Tsunami Memorial Site. (Seeing Tsunami location)
10:45: Excited Elephant Bathing Program
12:15: Stop at Khaosok a scenic viewpoint(great panoramic view of Khaosok)
12:30: Visit Monkey Cave temple
13:30: Lunch at Khaosok Discovery Restaurant
14:00: Canoe down the river of Khaosok
16:00: Check-in Khaosok Boutique Camps(air0conditioned)
19:00: Dinner then leisure relaxed with the sounds of the jungle.
08:30: Jungle Trekking by foot in Khaosok National Park, and enchanting Plants, Flowers, Butterfly, Birds, Squirrels, Reptiles, etc. awaits your discovery. A self-guided nature trail explains many ways of native plants were used throughout history.
12:30: Back to the camps, shower, check-out.
13:30: Lunch at Khaosok Discovery restaurant.
15:00: Depart from Khaosok Discovery Boutique Camp join group back.
18:00-19:00: Arrive back to your hotel.
Khaosok Boutique Camps Amenities:
- Individual air-conditioning
- Electric Kettle completed with tea and instant coffee
- Complimentary breakfast
- Thai style desk with lamp
- Refrigerator with complimentary bottled water
- Private balcony with hillside view
- Free wifi in a guest room
- Private bathroom with heater, soap, herbal shampoo and towels
- Outside swimming pool with 4.50*10 meters
- Minimum 2 persons are required to operate above tour programs
- The guest from Khao Lak or other routes with join group from Phuket will be missing or Sarasin Bridge and Tsunami Memorial in the morning.
- Please kindly note that all mentioned activities depend on the weather and local conditions an may be subject to change
- Khaosok Discovery does not accept responsibility for children under the age of 4, pregnant women, people of ill health or anyone who is suffering from any congenital disease, sickness or injury unknown to Khaosok Discovery prior to arrival.
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of a suitcase and a carry bag. Oversized or excessive luggage the cost should be an additional charge.
3rd language speaking guide
German 0r French-speaking guide: 2500BAHT/tour guide
*REMARK 3rd language guide providing Free of charge with a minimum of 8 pax traveling together.
- Child 4-12 years old
- Adult 13+ years old