Phuket to Phi Phi Tour
Join us on the Speedboat Phuket to Phi Phi tour with Bamboo Island its a great day out for all the family. Tour starts at 7 am when we will pick you up in our air-conditioned minivans and take you directly to Boat Lagoon Marina. From there we get on the Speedboat to Bamboo Island to relax, swim in clear water and snorkeling among many fish and coral reef.
Then onto Monkey Beach for some sightseeing and taking photos.
Lunch will be served at Phi Phi Don, Thai, Western, Vegetarian and Halal food are for everyone. Phi Phi Don Island is the largest and most populated island of the group, although the beaches of the second largest island. then it’s time for you to take your leisure at Walking street. Do some sightseeing and taking photos at Viking Cave.
Onwards to Pileh Cove for swimming in emerald and snorkeling. Another sightseeing at Loh Samah Bay for taking photos. Move on to Maya Bay, where was filmed “The beach”, to enjoy relaxing and swimming. 16.30 the day is over back to the pier, where the minivan will be waiting to transport you back to your hotel.
What to bring:
Beach towel, sunscreen, t-shirt, shorts, swimwear, camera
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Small refreshment in Phuket Boat Lagoon Marina
- Actual information about your boat tour
- Snorkeling equipment
- Delicious lunch
- Travel insurance
- Small refreshment on-board
- Life jackets on-board
- English-speaking tour guide
- National park fees
Download Brochure: Amazing Canoeing Phi Phi
07:00 – 08:00: Pick up from your hotel and transfer to Phuket Boat Lagoon Marina
- Depart from Phuket Boat Lagoon Marina by speedboat to Bamboo Island
- Arrive at Bamboo Island. It’s time to admire the beautiful island by swimming in clear water and snorkeling among the coral reefs
- Sightseeing Monkey Beach for taking photos
- Buffet lunch at Phi Phi Don restaurant
- Sightseeing and taking photos at Viking Cave
- Swimming and snorkeling in emerald water at Pileh Cove
- Sightseeing and taking photos at Loh Samah Bay
- Sightseeing and snorkeling at Maya Bay where was filmed “The Beach”
- Enjoy relaxing and swimming at Rang Island
17:00Retum to Phuket Boat Lagoon Marina and transfer back to your hotel
Child 4-11 years old
Adult 12+ years old
- The tour itinerary is given only for information as each trip depends on weather and sea conditions, with main concern on the client’s safety first.
- Bookings should be made at least a day prior tour date, in order to guarantee seat confirmation availability in time. Only fully paid bookings will receive a confirmation back with a voucher attached.
- Speed boat tours are not recommended for pregnant women, children under 3 years old and for severely ill or affected individuals (e.g. asthma, heart condition).
Note: Timing giving for information as each trip depending on weather and sea conditions. Our trips are not recommended for pregnant women, children under 3 years old and people who suffering from any medication disability. Please do not take any unnecessary belonging or high valuable things during the trip, s the company will not take responsibility for any loss or damages.