Jungle & Lake Explorer 3 Days 2 Nights
Jungle & Lake Explorer 3 Days 2 Nights starts the first day with meeting your guide at your hotel traveling on the air-conditioned van. On your way, stop by Sarasin bridge. Upon arriving at Khaosok you will be enjoying with Excited Elephant Bathing Program. Following lunch, head off to Sok River for a serene ride in canoeing. Taking in views of limestone mountains towering above the verdant jungle.
Spend the night in the stunning tent camp up on the hill of Khaosok Boutique Camps with a comfortable bed. Temperatures at night drop a little, blankets keep you warm in the chill of the night. This is real comfort so close to the heart of the rain forest!
On the second day, you’ll see the fogs that extensively cover the area of Khao Sok National Park. After breakfast, we will take you to trekking in a tropical forest which both sides contain large and small plants with water current that flows down from the mountain as well as the singing birds. You will be walking through the water currents that flow down from the mountain. Rain season is the most beautiful time to trek, and it takes about 4-5 hours.
After collecting the luggage and checked out, we lead you to discover another attraction called “Guilin of Thailand” or Ratchaprapa Dam. Upon reaching the pier you can store some snacks during the boat trip. Then we move on by a long-tailed boat to the raft or floating house. After you store your luggage, you can enjoy swimming and canoeing. Dinner and overnight, at night you will be enjoying your night under the light of stars, while watching and imaging the shadow of the trees and listening to the singing of insects, breathing in the scent of the forest and embraced by the forest.
On the third day, fresh morning wake up and experience the spectacular Chiew-Larn Lake by local long-tail boat to cruise the turquoise water of Chiew Larn Lake. Then change the atmosphere to jungle walk. You can meet enchanting plants, flowers, butterflies, birds, squirrels, reptiles, etc awaited for your discovery, then a short walk to 500 Rai Lake. After a short walk, getting on the canoeing to cross the 500 rai lake to an amazing cave. The stalagmites have a similar shape (Easy access for children but be careful of the slippery wet floor). Spend 30 minutes of cave exploring (a small cave but great formations). Cruise back to the mainland and depart for your hotel with good memories.
- Full accommodation
- 7 meals in the program with a set menu
- Activities as in itinerary
- A fully trained
- TAT-licensed English-speaking Thai tour guide
- Entrance fee
- Insurance coverage under Thai law
What to bring:
- Non-slip shoes, loose comfortable clothes, sun protection, camera, cap or hat, swimwear for use at the pool or in the river and personal toiletries, extra clothes, towels, and sunglasses.
Download Brochure: Khaosok Discovery
07:00-08:30: Pick up from your hotel by air-conditioned vehicle. (Departure time varies by hotel location)
09:00: Drop by Sarasin Bridge to take a little relax or toilet.
09:30: Visit Tsunami Memorial Site. (Seeing Tsunami location)
10:45: Excited Elephant Bathing Program.
12:15: Stop at Khaosok a scenic viewpoint. (great panoramic view of Khaosok)
12:30: Visit Monkey Cave temple.
13:30: Lunch at Khaosok Discovery Restaurant.
14:00: Canoe down the river of Khaosok.
16:00: Check-in Khaosok Boutique Camps. (air0conditioned)
19:00: Dinner then leisure relaxed with the sounds of the jungle.
08:30: Jungle Trekking by foot into the oldest rainforest of southern Thailand. The trek will lead you to a land of the diversity of flora and fauna. Along the trek is a chance to spot some animal and wildflowers The trek is surrounded by dense jungle, animals, and cooling jungle air.
12:00: Lunch at Khaosok Discovery restaurant. Check out from the camps.
14:30: Arrive at Cheow Lan Lake traveling by longtail boat with a great scenic view on the way.
15:30: Check-in at Raft House with an air-con room.
16:00: Free at leisure. Self-paddle canoe adventure around the floating hut, nature watching relax, swimming in the freshwater lake.
19:30: Dinner and overnight at Raft House.
06:30: Morning Safari
08:30: Board on a langtail boat for a scenic boat riding and exploring to 500 Rai Lake.
10:00: Experience a discover rain forest trekking and visit Pakarang Cave(Coral Cave).
13:00: Lunch at a floating restaurant.
15:00: Return to the pier.
18:00: Arrive back at Phuket hotel.
Khaosok Boutique Camps Amenities:
- Individual air-conditioning
- Electric Kettle completed with tea and instant coffee
- Complimentary breakfast
- Thai style desk with lamp
- Refrigerator with complimentary bottled water
- Private balcony with hillside view
- Free wifi in a guest room
- Private bathroom with heater, soap, herbal shampoo and towels
- Outside swimming pool with 4.50*10 meters
- Electric run from 18:00-06:00 hrs.
- Mattress with duvets
- Air-con room
- Complimentary breakfast, water
- Private balcony
- Private bathroom with soap, herbal shampoo, and towels.
- Outside relaxing area
- Minimum 4 persons are required to operate above tour programs
- The guest from Khao Lak or other routes with join group from Phuket will be missing or Sarasin bridge and Tsunami Memorial in the Morning.
- Please kindly note that all mentioned activities depend on the weather and local conditions an may be subject to change
- Khaosok Discovery does not accept responsibility for children under the age of 4, pregnant women, people of ill health or anyone who is suffering from any congenital disease, sickness or injury unknown to Khaosok Discovery prior to arrival.
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of a suitcase and a carry-bag. Oversized or excessive luggage the cost should be an additional charge.
3rd language speaking guide
German 0r French-speaking guide: 2500BAHT/tour guide
*REMARK 3rd language guide providing Free of charge with a minimum of 8 pax traveling together.
- Child 4-12 years old
- Adult 13+ years old