Khaosok Discovery Day Trip B
Fascinating the true beauty of Khaosok National Park on this full-day tour from both Phuket and Khao Lak. It’s a great way to discover Khaosok in 1 day with premium service.
Khaosok Discovery Day Trip Program B starts by air-conditioned vehicle picking you up from your hotel to the temple. This is the most beautiful temple in this southern part, Monkey Temple. You’ll enjoy the excited Elephant Bathing Program, you can enjoy giving the elephant a refreshing bath, where you can scrub them, play with them and get on their back without saddle(approximately 20 minutes). After the bathing, you can buy some bananas to feed the elephants to show your appreciation if you wish. Before lunch, we’ll stop at Khaosok a scenic viewpoint. (great panoramic view of Khaosok). Lunch serve at Khaosok Discovery Restaurant. After refreshing by lunch, let’s do bamboo rafting down the river of Khaosok. Khaosok Discovery Day Trip is at the end, head back to Phuket.
- Inclusive roundtrip transfer in Phuket and Khaolak area.
- Activities as per chosen itinerary
- Lunch with Thai menu
- TAT-licensed English-speaking Thai tour guide
- Entrance fee
- Insurance coverage under Thai law as well as joint transfers to and from starting area as per our transfer only(land transfer ONLY)
What to bring:
- Non-slip shoes like sturdy sandals or trainers, loose comfortable clothes, sun protection, camera, cap or hat, swimwear for use at the pool or in the river and personal toiletries, extra clothes, towels, and sunglasses.
Download Brochure: Khaosok Discovery
- 07:30-08:00: Pick up from your hotel by air-conditioned vehicle. (Pick up time is varies by hotel location)
- 09:00: Drop by Sarasin Bridge to take a little relax or toilet.
- 09:30: Visit Tsunami Memorial Site. (Seeing Tsunami location)
- 10:30: Excited Elephant Bathing Program, you can enjoy giving the elephant a refreshing bath, where you can scrub them, play with them and get on their back without saddle(approximately 20 minutes). After the bathing, you can buy some bananas to feed the elephants to show your appreciation if you wish.
- 12:15: Stop at Khaosok a scenic viewpoint. (great panoramic viewpoint of Khaosok)
- 12:30: Visit Monkey Cave temple.
- 13:00: Lunch at Khaosok Discovery Restaurant.
- 14:00: Bamboo Rafting down the river of Khaosok(chance to spot a flora & fauna, limestone cliff mountains along the way)
- 15:30: Heading back to Phuket
- 19:00: Arrived at your hotel
- Minimum 2 persons are required to operate above tour programs
- The guest from Khao Lak or other routes with join group from Phuket will be missing or Sarasin bridge and Tsunami Memorial in the Morning.
- Please kindly note that all mentioned activities depend on the weather and local conditions an may be subject to change
- Khaosok Discovery does not accept responsibility for children under the age of 4, pregnant women, people of ill health or anyone who is suffering from any congenital disease, sickness or injury unknown to Khaosok Discovery prior to arrival.
3rd language speaking guide
German 0r French-speaking guide: 2500BAHT/tour guide
*REMARK 3rd language guide providing Free of charge with a minimum of 8 pax traveling together.
- Child 4-12 years old
- Adult 13+ years old