Cheow-Lan Lake Explorer 2 Days 1 Night
Families with children younger than 12 as well as young couples love our 2-day lake explorer. Enjoy a trip to marvelous Cheow Larn Lake, a wonderful trip to Khaosok National Park and spend a night at Raft house, including the back-to-basic stay on the floating hut is a really touching experience – and of course, meet our lovely elephants.
Cheow-Lan Lake Explorer 2 Days 1 Night starts by air-conditioned vehicle pick you up from the hotel. The first spot, dropped by Sarasin Bridge to take a little relax or toilet. Secondly, Visit Tsunami Memorial SIte. Next, move on to an exciting elephant bathing program, you can enjoy giving the elephant a refreshing bath, where you can scrub them, play with them and get on their back without a saddle. After the bathing, stop at Khaosok a scenic viewpoint with a great panoramic view of Khaosok. Then visit Monkey temple.
Lunch will be served at Khaosok Discovery Restaurant. At 14:30 pm, arrive at CheowLan Dam and travel by longtail boat and check-in at Raft House. You self-paddle bamboo rafting adventure around the floating hut, nature watching relax, swimming in the freshwater lake. Dinner at 19:30 and overnight.
On the second day, early morning safari then gets on the bamboo raft to cross the 500 Rai Lake. Then take a bamboo raft to Pakarang Cave(Coral Cave). The stalagmites have a similar shape to coral which is how the cave came to be named, spending 30 minutes cave exploring. Return to floating for lunch then return back the hotel.
- Full accommodation
- 4 meals in the program with a set menu
- Activities as per chosen itinerary
- A fully trained
- TAT-licensed English-speaking Thai tour guide
- Entrance fee
- Insurance coverage under Thai law as well as joint transfers to and from starting area as per our transfer only(land transfer ONLY)
What to bring:
- Non-slip shoes like sturdy sandals or trainers, loose comfortable clothes, sun protection, camera, cap or hat, swimwear for use at the pool or in the river and personal toiletries, extra clothes, towels, and sunglasses.
Download Brochure: Khaosok Discovery
- Pick up from your hotel by air-conditioned vehicle. (Departure time varies by hotel location)
- Drop by Sarasin Bridge to take a little relax or toilet.
- Visit Monkey Cave temple.
- Arrive at Khaosok Discovery Elephant Camp and enjoy spending time with an elephant.
- Stop at Khaosok a scenic viewpoint.
- Lunch at Khaosok Discovery Restaurant.
- Depart for Cheow-Lan Lake.
- Arrive at pier then board on Longtail boat to cruise the turquoise water of Cheow Larn Lake.
- Check-in at the Raft House with an air-conditioned room.
- Leisure. Self-paddle canoe adventure around the floating hut, nature watching relax, swimming in the freshwater lake.
- Dinner and overnight
06:30: Morning Safari
- Hop on Longtail boat for a short trip(1.5 km.) to cross the 500 Rai Lak juggle for bamboo rafting.
- Spend 30 minutes of cave exploring (a small cave but great formations).
- Return to the floating hut for lunch
- Start the journey back by longtail boat, spotted Chaew-Lan Lak scenic view.
- Arrive at mainland
18:00-19:00: Arrive back at your hotel
- Electric run from 18:00-06:00 hrs.
- Mattress with duvets
- Air-con room
- Complimentary breakfast, water
- Private balcony
- Private bathroom with soap, herbal shampoo, and towels.
- Outside relaxing area
- Minimum 4 persons are required to operate above tour programs
- The guest from Khao Lak or other routes with join group from Phuket will be missing or Sarasin bridge and Tsunami Memorial in the Morning.
- Please kindly note that all mentioned activities depend on the weather and local conditions an may be subject to change
- Khaosok Discovery does not accept responsibility for children under the age of 4, pregnant women, people of ill health or anyone who is suffering from any congenital disease, sickness or injury unknown to Khaosok Discovery prior to arrival.
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of a suitcase and a carry-bag. Oversized or excessive luggage the cost should be an additional charge.
3rd language speaking guide
German 0r French-speaking guide: 2500BAHT/tour guide
*REMARK 3rd language guide providing Free of charge with a minimum of 8 pax traveling together.
- Child 4-12 years old
- Adult 13+ years old