James Bond Island by Big Boat
Join us on the Big Boat to James Bond Island is a great day out for all the family. Tour starts at 7 am when we will pick you up in our air-conditioned minivans and take you directly to Ao Po Pier. From there we get on the Big Boat to Panak Island in Phang Nga Bay to do some sightseeing.
Then onto Hong island for some sea canoeing in the mangrove forest and explore the amazing caves with many rock formations, that are around Phang Nga Bay. Explore hidden lagoons in the middle of the sea only accessible at low tide, a hidden paradise awaits.
Lunch will be served on the boat. There is will also be vegetarian food available in the buffet style lunch, along with fish and various Thai dishes
Onwards to Nakae Islands for a relaxing time. Here you can snorkel or swim in the clear blue seas or top up your tan on the white beaches.
James Bond Island is the last stop of the day made famous by the bond film the man with the golden gun. There are market stalls where you can do some shopping, you can explore the island or just relax on the beach. 17.30 the day is over back to the pier, where the minivan will be waiting to transport you back to your hotel.
- 07.00 Pick up from your hotel and transfer by mini van to Ao Po Pier. Time may vary depending on your hotel click for time Hotel Pick Up Times
- 08.30 Check-in with refreshments and briefing about the day ahead
- 09.00 Depart to Phang Nga Bay national park on the legendary big boat
- 10.00 Discover Panak Island on the sea canoes the guises will take you through the cave systems and mangrove forest
- 11.00 Explore Hong Island on a sea canoe and get chance to see a completely different eco system
- 12.30 Time for a buffet lunch on board while we cruise to James Bond Island
- 13.00 Explore the world famous James Bond Island made famous by the 1974 movie the man with the golden gun. Photo opportunities with the towering Limestone islands of Ko Khao Pong Kan and the 66 foot Ko Tapu.
- 15.00 Enjoy swimming and canoeing at Nakae Island
- 17.30 Return back to Ao Po Pier for transfer back to your hotel
James Bond Island by Big Boat is “Best of the Best” tours on Tripadvisor
in 2022 – 2023 in Thailand! Over 1,200 5-star reviews on Tripadvisor!
What to bring:
Beach towel, sun cream, t-shirt, shorts, swimwear, camera
- Roundtrip transfer from Patong, Kata, Karon, Phuket Town
- National park fees
- Professional guide
- Lunch with vegetarian options
- Fruits and soft drinks
Excludes: Roundtrip transfers from the following areas.
- Laem Hin 200 Baht
- Yamu 300 Baht
- Cape Panwa, Makham Bay, Nai yang, Nai thorn, Mai Khao Beach 400 Baht
- Phuket Airport, Koh Sirey. 400 Baht extra payable on tour.
Ages: Infant 0-2 years old free, just type in instructions you have an infant with you
Child 3-10 years old
Adult 10+ years old
How To Book
Download Brochure: James Bond Island Tour