James Bond Island Long Tail Boat
The day starts on The James Bond Island Long Tail Boat at around 9.30 am where a minivan will be at your hotel to take you to the pier. Once briefed on to the Long tail boat and our first stop of Suwankuha Temple better known as Monkey Cave. On to Kasom pier by long tail boat for sightseeing at Phang Nga Bay national park.
Lunch is served at Koh Panyi the Muslim fishing village. The village was established on the 18th century by nomadic malay fishermen, after lunch you have free time to wander freely around this amazing village on stilts in the sea. It includes a school a mosque and even a floating football pitch and now is home to some 1700 people.
Sea canoeing at Talu Island in the sea caves.
We then take take you to visit James Bond Island made famous from the film the man with the golden gun, scenes were filmed here. Time to explore and have photo opportunities or relax on the beach. Back to the pier then onwards to your hotel returning around 18.00 hours.
- Visit to monkey cave Suwankuha Temple
- Depart to Phang Nga bay national park for site seeing by long tail boat
- Lunch is served on the most famous fishing village, floating market Koh Panyi
- Visit to James Bond Island
- Sea canoes at Talu Island
- Back to the pier and transfer back to hotel arrive back around 17.30 to 18.00pm
What to bring:
Beach towel, sun cream, t shirt, shorts, swimwear, camera
- Roundtrip transfer from Patong, Kata, Karon Check Itinerary for other areas
- Professional guide
Download Brochure: James Bond Island Long tail Boat