Maiton Island Day Trip
Imagine yourself on a private exotic island with a breathtakingly beautiful beach and vivid reef!
The wonderful Maiton Island has been in private use for years, but will now finally welcome tourists on a day trip. This paradise island with its white sandy beach can be visited exclusively for tour’s excursion.
You can relax on the amazing beach, dive into the crystal clear water for refreshing swimming or snorkeling above giant clam garden. Delicious BBQ lunch buffet topped off with milkshakes, ice-cream, coffee/tea, and soft drinks. Above that, you will take a walking tour to the island’s viewpoint. On a clear day, you can enjoy the spectacular scenery covering Phuket, Phi Phi, Krabi, and Phang Nga islands. In addition, you can take part in fun beach activities such as beach games, scuba diving, kayaking, SUP boards and more
Please Note: Some activities are provided at an additional cost
What to bring
- Beach towel
- Sun block lotion
- Thai Baht if you want to do some extra activities
- Roundtrip transfer on the 1st class speedboat
- National park fees
- Fun, loving, energetic staff
- Accident travel insurance
- Snorkeling equipment
- Food and soft drinks
Download brochure: Love Andaman Maiton
Maiton Private Island
Maiton Island Review
- 8:00 – Pick up and transfer from the hotel to the private pier.
- 09.30 – Check in at private pier, briefing, and light breakfast
- 10.00 – Depart for Maiton Island by speedboat.
- 10.15 – Arrive at Maiton Island.
- 10.30 – Snorkeling off the island reef with amazing beautiful fish and corals.
- 12.00 – Buffet lunch on the beach, chicken, seafood, fresh fruits, a variety of snacks, and dessert are provided.
- 12.45 – Island viewpoint sightseeing/continue snorkeling/taking a walking tour, taking part in fun beach activities.
- 15.30 – Depart back to the private pier
- 16.00 – Arrive safely at the private pier and transfer back to the hotel.
- Light breakfast
- Buffet lunch
- Hotel transfer
- Speedboat transfer
- National Park fee
- Snorkeling equipment
- First Aid trained & experienced guide
- Travel Accident insurance
* overnight stay on Rok Island in a tent/bungalow available*
- The program may change due to weather/sea conditions for safety purposes
- Request for special meal requirements i.e. vegetarian/ specific allergic food
- Extra charge 200THB for special pick-up zones: Naiharn/Rawai/ Tritrang/Panwa/Cape Yamu/Ao-Por/Pa-Klok/Laguna /Bang Tao/ Layan/Naithon/Mai Khao/Sirae/Natai/Naiyang
Child 4-11 years old
Adult 12+ years old