Phi Phi Maya Bay Tour
The Phi Phi Maya Bay island tour starts at 7.30am where one of our minivans will pick you up to take you to our private pier. At the Pier you can get a snack or some tea and coffee. 9.00am time to get going in one of the speed boats to Maya Bay for some sightseeing and taking photos, The film The Beach was filmed here. We also visit Loh Samah bay pileh Cove and viking cave
Phi Phi Don island the main Island of Phi Phi. A Buffet Lunch will be served on Phi Phi Don Island at one of the many restaurants. Vegetarian options will be available along with soft drinks. Here you will find many shops, restaurants, bars to explore and if you are feeling adventurous you can head up to the view point. There are spectacular views up there of the Phi Phi Islands.
Monkey island for some site seeing and swimming so called because of the Monkeys that rule here.
Next stop Khai Nok Island enjoy snorkeling swimming or just chill on the beautiful white sandy beaches
Around 4.30pm we will start our journey back to the pier where the air conditioned mini vans will be waiting to take you back to your hotel.
What to bring:
Swimwear, shorts, t shirt, suncream, towel, camera
- Round trip transfers from Kata, Karon, Patong, Phuket Town
- Soft drinks & fruits on board
- Buffet Lunch Includes vegetarian
- Snorkelling equipment & Life Jackets
- Experienced guide & boat insurance
- Extra charges payable at pier:
- Nakalay, Leamhin Pier, Boat Lagoon, Tritrang – 100 baht
- Kamala, Surin Bangtao, Cape Panwa, Laguna, Dusit- 200 baht
- Private Taxi – Rawai, Niaharn, Naiyang, Naithon, Mai Khao Beach, Airport 1200 Baht
Download Brochure : Phi Phi Maya Bay PH