All-Inclusive Jet Ski Tour Full Day
CURRENTLY NOT OPERATING
Click here for operating tours https://www.qbictravel.com/tour-destination/jet-ski-phuket/
For a day of relaxation and adventure from start to finish, our ten island tour by jet ski is ideal. We’ll begin at the Khai Islands, where you’ll be transported to a little slice of paradise – right in the middle of the ocean. After a few hours of jet skiing, quench your thirst with a few drinks, or indulge in some local delicacies from one of the nearby restaurants. As you move from island to island, you’ll be greeted with pristine white sands and technicolour marine life swimming around your feet. There’s even an opportunity to snorkel alongside them! Immerse yourself in the spectacular flora and fauna whichever way you please – relaxing on the sands, riding the gentle waves by jet ski, or even scuba diving if you’re feeling adventurous. While the option is there to experience as many islands as possible, relaxation is key – so we’ll give you the freedom to make your jetski tour Phuket everything you want it to be.
This full-day tour filled with adventure starts at the Khai Islands – Khai Nai, Khai Nok, and Khai Nui. You’ll be taken to a piece of paradise in the middle of the ocean.
You can down a few refreshing drinks to quench your thirst after a few hours of jet skiing. There are also restaurants where you can buy food if you want to have some snacks.
You’ll also be greeted with pristine white sand and tropical fishes swimming around the island. Immerse yourself in the beautiful underwater wildlife that’s full of vibrant colours and gentle waves to caress your feet. If you’re up for some activities, you can go and snorkel, too
To complete the whole tour, you’ll be jet skiing to Bird’s Nest Island, Mali Island, Flower Island, Rang Noi Island, Rang Yi Island, and Yoa Yai Island. You’ll be able to experience several beautiful sceneries, flora, and fauna. You can also go scuba diving if you want to challenge the adventurous spirit in you. Relaxation and enjoyment will be the priority of this tour and the places we’ll visit will definitely give it to you.
- Tour routes may change depending on the time of year and the weather.
- The departure pier will be at Ao Po
- You can be picked up from your hotel from anywhere in Phuket certain areas chargeable
- Coconut Island Take a walk and take photos at the beach for 10 minutes.
- Ko Rang Yai Island Take photos and drive Jet ski around the island 15 minutes.
- Raham Island Take a pictures with monkey takes time 30 minutes
- Rung noi Island Drive a Jet Ski around the Island to see the beauty of nature 5 minutes. ( Private Island )
- Ko Rang Kai (Ko Rang Nok) Take photos, see the island, if the tide is up, you can take photos for 10 minutes, if the tide is low, you can swim and take pictures for 15 minutes.
- Koh Khai Nok Island snorkelling 40 minutes. Walk up the hill and take photos at the viewpoint.
- Khai nai Island Have lunch and drinking at bar 1hr 30
- Khai nui Island drive a jet ski to see the nature around the island. can’t get on the island because it is a private island 15 minutes
- Mali Island Drive a jet ski to see the nature around the island. can’t get on the island because it is a private island see Sunset in afternoon 15 minutes.
What to bring:
Going light is the key when going on a jet ski tour. You’ll only need to bring the essentials:
- Extra money.
- Swimming clothes.
- Waterproof bag/phone case.
- Free photography service
- Life jacket
- Professional tour guide
- Snorkel equipment
- Free Transfer From Patong, Kata, Karon, Phuket Town
Download Brochure Jet Ski Phuket Full Day Tour
- Transfers from any other part of Phuket charged at 500 baht, we can help you out by booking a taxi through our site. Click here to book a taxi.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: Is price per person?
A: Price is per jet ski, 2 can ride and take turns driving
Q: Can i pay on the day?
Facebook : jetskitourphuket