Khao Lak Discovery Day Tour
Let’s savoring Khao Lak’s diversity, a mix of adventure and relaxation that is not far from Phuket. For instant, nature, and animals. elephant bathing, rafting and much more are waiting for you.
Air-conditioned van picking you up from the hotel to find the simply relax in the greenery view of Khaolak. You will enjoy yourself from a waterfall, temple, turtle conservation center, and the elephant bathing program. This the kind of soft excited moment in your lifetime to be close with this intelligent creature.
Halfway into your journey visiting the Tsunami Memorial boat 813. A Thai military boat that was brought by the wave into the mainland to learn about the catastrophe that happened in 2004. It is time for a Thai buffet lunch at the restaurant.
Following, the Queen Turtle conservation center project where the turtles are protected and taking care of before being released into the wild. Then, spending your time to relax close to a waterfall before refreshing yourself with bamboo rafts. Be attentive to your paddler boy, he might show you wild animals that sleep along the river above you on the tree branches as snakes, monkeys, spiders, monitor lizards, etc.
Before heading back, we will bring you to a traditional temple for a small introduction about Buddhism and you might want to try the Chinese prophecy and a few other rituals.
- Inclusive roundtrip transfer in Phuket and Khaolak area.
- Activities as per chosen itinerary
- Lunch with Thai menu
- TAT-licensed English-speaking Thai tour guide
- Entrance fee
- Insurance coverage under Thai law
What to bring:
- Non-slip shoes like sturdy sandals or trainers, loose comfortable clothes, sun protection, camera, cap or hat. Swimwear for use at the pool or in the river and personal toiletries, extra clothes, towels, and sunglasses.