Half Day Elephant Care Program Morning
Morning Program: 08:30 am – 12:00 pm
Learn about the history and culture of Asian elephants at the Spa Pavilion,
- Learn about the history and culture of Asian Thailand elephants.
- How to care for the elephant: learn elephant nutrition; how to provide vitamin C, unique herbal spa and treat the elephant’s skin for health.
- Preparing food: feeding bananas and sugarcane.
- Mud spa and bathing with elephants.
- Learn about Thai cooking class (Pad Thai or Papaya salad)
- Enjoy Lunch Buffet and seasonal fruit
What we are doing to help?
At the Elephant Retirement Park 9 Dee Phuket, we are giving them a place to live in freedom from danger or harm. We keep our elephants together as a family and do not subject our elephant to train or allow any tourist to ride our elephants. We want people to realize that those lovely creatures should be treated with love and care instead of abusing them.
- Welcome drink herbal tea
- Coffee, tea, snack
- 5 traditional Thai buffet lunch
- Program photo (Free)
- Free t-shirt
- Feeding elephant
What to bring:
- Hat, bathing suit, sunscreen, insect repellent, towel, walking shoes, clothes, waterproof camera(optional)
Download brochure: Elephant Retirement 9 Dee