Jungle & Lake Discovery 3 Days 2 Nights
Jungle & Lake Discovery 3 Days 2 Nights starts the first day with meeting your guide at your hotel traveling on the air-conditioned van. On your way, stop by Sarasin bridge. Upon arriving at Khaosok you will be enjoying with Excited Elephant Bathing Program. Following lunch, head off to Sok River for a serene ride in canoeing. Taking in views of limestone mountains towering above the verdant jungle.
Spend the night in the stunning tent camp up on the hill of Khaosok Boutique Camps with a comfortable bed. Temperatures at night drop a little, blankets keep you warm in the chill of the night. This is real comfort so close to the heart of the rain forest!
Day 2: Spectacular Chiew-Larn Lake
Fresh morning wake up and experience the spectacular Chiew-Larn Lake by local long-tail boat to cruise the turquoise water of Chiew Larn Lake. Then change the atmosphere to jungle walk. You can meet enchanting plants, flowers, butterflies, birds, squirrels, reptiles, etc awaited for your discovery, then a short walk to 500 Rai Lake. After a short walk, getting on the canoeing to cross the 500 rai lake to an amazing cave. The stalagmites have a similar shape (Easy access for children but be careful for the slippery wet floor). Spend 30 minutes of cave exploring (a small cave but great formations). Cruise back and spend another night in the stunning tent camp up on the hill of Khaosok Boutique Camps.
Day 3: Juggle Discovery
Fresh morning wake up and experience the jungle with your own eyes. Let your knowledgeable guide help you get acquainted with fascinating animals and plants that you’ve never seen before while trekking through the rainforest.
- Full accommodation
- 7 meals in the program with a set menu
- Activities as in itinerary
- A fully trained
- TAT-licensed English-speaking Thai tour guide
- Entrance fee
- Insurance coverage under Thai law
What to bring:
- Non-slip shoes, loose comfortable clothes, sun protection, camera, cap or hat, swimwear for use at the pool or in the river and personal toiletries, extra clothes, towels, and sunglasses.
Download Brochure: Khaosok Discovery
07:00-08:30: Pick up from your hotel by air-conditioned vehicle. (Departure time varies by hotel location)
09:00: Drop by Sarasin Bridge to take a little relax or toilet.
09:30: Visit Tsunami Memorial Site. (Seeing Tsunami location)
10:45: Excited Elephant Bathing Program.
12:15: Stop at Khaosok a scenic viewpoint. (great panoramic view of Khaosok)
12:30: Visit Monkey Cave temple.
13:30: Lunch at Khaosok Discovery Restaurant.
14:00: Canoe down the river of Khaosok.
16:00: Check-in Khaosok Boutique Camps. (air0conditioned)
19:00: Dinner then leisure relaxed with the sounds of the jungle.
08:30: Depart for Cheow Lan Lake.
09:30: Arrive at the pier. Board on a longtail boat for a scenic boat riding and exploring. Enjoy the beautiful scenery of the crystal clear water of the lake. Then change the atmosphere to jungle walk. You can see enchanting plants, flowers, butterflies, birds, squirrels, reptiles, etc. Then take a short walk to 500 Rai lake. After a short walk then get on the bamboo raft to cross the 500 Rai lake to Pakarang Cave(Coral cave). The stalagmites have a similar shape to coral which is how the cave came to be named. Spend 30 minutes on cave exploring
12:30: Lunch at a floating restaurant.
15:30: Return to the floating hut for lunch.
16:30: Arrive back at Boutique Camps. Leisure time.
19:00: Dinner and overnight.
08:30: Jungle trekking in Khaosok National Park, and enchanting plants, flowers, butterflies, birds, squirrels, reptiles, etc. awaits your discovery. A guide explains how native plants were used in many ways throughout history. (approximately 3 hours)
13:00: Lunch at Khaosok Discovery restaurant.
14:00: Shower, check-out from the camps.
18:00-19:00: Arrive back at your hotel.
Khaosok Boutique Camps Amenities:
- Individual air-conditioning
- Electric Kettle completed with tea and instant coffee
- Complimentary breakfast
- Thai style desk with lamp
- Refrigerator with complimentary bottled water
- Private balcony with hillside view
- Free wifi in a guest room
- Private bathroom with heater, soap, herbal shampoo and towels
- Outside swimming pool with 4.50*10 meters
- Minimum 4 persons are required to operate above tour programs
- The guest from Khao Lak or other routes with join group from Phuket will be missing or Sarasin bridge and Tsunami Memorial in the Morning.
- Please kindly note that all mentioned activities depend on the weather and local conditions an may be subject to change
- Khaosok Discovery does not accept responsibility for children under the age of 4, pregnant women, people of ill health or anyone who is suffering from any congenital disease, sickness or injury unknown to Khaosok Discovery prior to arrival.
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of a suitcase and a carry bag. Oversized or excessive luggage the cost should be an additional charge.
3rd language speaking guide
German 0r French-speaking guide: 2500BAHT/tour guide
*REMARK 3rd language guide providing Free of charge with a minimum of 8 pax traveling together.
- Child 4-12 years old
- Adult 13+ years old