ROK ISLANDS ARE CLOSED FROM MAY-OCT, 2019
Rok & Haa Islands Day Trip
Let’s paint your holiday brighter than a rainbow! This new excursion will sweep you off your feet as you explore the beautiful Rok Islands and snorkel at the breathtaking coral reefs of the Haa Islands.
The Rok islands are made up of two large islands with long white sandy beaches just waiting for you. You can enjoy the sun, swim in the turquoise water, snorkel above the reefs and of course take pictures as keepsakes of the amazing scenery.
The second stop of the day will be snorkeling at Haa Islands, where considered to be one of the best snorkeling sites in Thailand, as the array of colorful fish and corals are exquisite, providing plenty of things to see and experience for the entire day!
What to bring
- Beach towel, Sun block lotion, Hat, Sunglasses, Camera, and some Thai Baht.
- Roundtrip transfer
- National park fees
- Fun, loving, energetic staff
- Accident travel insurance
- Snorkeling equipment
- First class speedboat
- 6:00 – Pick up and transfer to the private pier.
- 07.30 – Check-in at the private pier. Receive a briefing, and enjoy a light breakfast.
- 08.00 – Depart for Rok Islands by speedboat.
- 10:00 – Arrival at Rok Island for leisure activities, snorkeling, exploring the beauty-Turquoise spot of nature, especially the lovely hermit crabs parading.
- 12.00 – Buffet lunch on the beach with soft drinks and juices.
- 13.30 – Depart from Rok Nok Island to Haa Islands.
- 14.00 – Arrival at Haa Islands & Snorkeling through vibrant coral reefs and rainbow-colored fish in a crystal turquoise water.
- 15.15 – Depart from Haa Islands.
- 16.45 – Arrival back to the private pier and transfer back to the hotel
- Light breakfast
- Buffet lunch
- Hotel transfer
- Speedboat transfer
- National Park fee
- Snorkeling equipment
- First Aid trained & experienced guide
- Travel Accident insurance
* overnight stay on Rok Island in a tent/bungalow available
Child 4-11 years old
Adult 12+ years old
- The program may change due to weather/sea conditions for safety purposes
- Request for special meal requirements i.e. vegetarian/ specific allergic food
- Extra charge 200THB for special pick-up zones: Naiharn/Rawai/Tritrang/Panwa/Cape Yamu/Ao-Por/Pa-Klok/Laguna/Bang Tao/LayanNaithon/Mai Khao/Sirae/Natai/Naiyan