Private Boat Phi Phi Island Tour
Explore Phi Phi and Rang Island during this diverse boat tour. You can rest, swim or snorkel at Rang Island. Admire Monkey Beach, Maya Bay or Loh Samah Bay, where you can take many nice photos. Enjoy delicious lunch at Phi Phi Don restaurant. Pileh Bay also offers swimming and snorkelling options.
Make your own day by booking a private bat tour boat can take 1 to 20 persons great option if your with a big family
What to bring:
Beach towel, sunscreen, t-shirt, shorts, swimwear, camera
- Speed Boat for up to 8 persons
- Snorkelling equipment
- Travel insurance
- Small refreshment on-board
- Life jackets on-board
- English-speaking tour guide 1200 Baht Extra
- National park fees 400 Baht Per person
- Lunch 300 Baht per person
- Hotel pickup and drop-off 1500 Baht per van
Extra fees payable on the day of the tour bigger boats available please contact for more details and prices
9 to 15 persons 25000
16 to 23 persons 33000
07:00 – 08:00Pick up from your hotel and transfer to the pier
- Depart from the pier to Phi Phi by speedboat
- Sightseeing at Monkey Beach for taking photos
- Buffet lunch at Phi Phi Don restaurant
- Sightseeing and taking photos at Viking Cave
- Swimming and snorkelling in emerald water at Pileh Cove
- Sightseeing and taking photos at Loh Samah Bay
- Sightseeing and snorkelling at Maya Bay where was filmed “The Beach” and taking photos
- Enjoy relaxing and swimming at Rang Island
16:30Retum to the pier and transfer back to your hotel
Pax 2-30 pax
Note: This price is not included transfer, food(250baht/pax), national park fee(adult 400bahr/pax and child 200baht/pax), and tour guide.
- The tour itinerary is given only for information as each trip depends on weather and sea conditions, with main concern on clients’ safety first.
- Bookings should be made at least a week prior tour date, in order to guarantee seat confirmation availability in time. Only fully paid bookings will receive a confirmation back with a voucher attached.
- Speed boat tours are not recommended for pregnant women, children under 3 years old and for severely ill or affected individuals (e.g. asthma, heart condition).
Note: Timing giving for information as each trip depending on weather and sea conditions. Our trips are not recommended for pregnant women, children under 3 years old and people who suffering from any medication disability. Please do not take any unnecessary belonging or high valuable things during the trip, s the company will not take responsibility for any loss or damages.