Private Boat 3 Khai Island Tour
The islands consist of 4 beautiful Islands Nai, Nui and Nok, and Yao Yai Island. All the islands are surrounded by crystal clear seas and white beaches where you have the option to swim, snorkel or relax on the beach. Lunch will be served on Khai Nai Islands. There are also jet skis, banana boats, parasailing on some of the Islands for the more adventurous.
- Round trip transfer
- Soft drinks, fruits & sandwiches on board
- Snorkelling equipment & Life Jackets
- Experienced guide & boat insurance
- Buffet Lunch
What to bring:
- Shorts light t-shirt
- Beach towel
- Sun cream
- 08.20 – 08.30 Pick up from hotel & transfer to pier
- 10.00 – Depart from the pier by speedboat to Khai Nui Island for snorkelling,
swimming and take photos
- 12.30 – Lunch at Khai Nui Island on the beautiful lunch boat, after lunch
time for relaxing, take photos, swimming and snorkelling,
on to Khai Nok Islands for more relaxing on the beach for
the adventurous there are water activities (not included in Price)
Jet skis, Banana boats, parasailing and more
- 15.30 – back to pier & transfer back hotel
Pax 2-30 pax
Note: This price is not included transfer, food(250baht/pax), national park fee(adult 400bahr/pax and child 200baht/pax), and tour guide.
- The tour itinerary is given only for information as each trip depends on weather and sea conditions, with main concern on clients’ safety first.
- Bookings should be made at least a week prior tour date, in order to guarantee seat confirmation availability in time. Only fully paid bookings will receive a confirmation back with a voucher attached.
- Speed boat tours are not recommended for pregnant women, children under 3 years old and for severely ill or affected individuals (e.g. asthma, heart condition).
Note: Timing giving for information as each trip depending on weather and sea conditions. Our trips are not recommended for pregnant women, children under 3 years old and people who suffering from any medication disability. Please do not take any unnecessary belonging or high valuable things during the trip, s the company will not take responsibility for any loss or damages.