Phi Phi Maya Rang Island
Explore Phi Phi and Rang Island during this diverse boat tour. You can rest, swim or snorkel at Rang Island. Admire Monkey Beach, Maya Bay or Loh Samah Bay, where you can take many nice photos. Enjoy delicious lunch at Phi Phi Don restaurant. Pileh Bay also offers swimming and snorkelling options.
What to bring:
Beach towel, sunscreen, t-shirt, shorts, swimwear, camera
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Small refreshment in Phuket Boat Lagoon Marina
- Actual information about your boat tour
- Snorkeling equipment
- Delicious lunch
- Travel insurance
- Small refreshment on-board
- Life jackets on-board
- English-speaking tour guide
- National park fees
- Extra charges payable at pier:
- Nakalay, Leamhin Pier, Kamala, Surin, Bang tao, Cape Panwa, Laguna, Ao Po, Sai Yuan- 200 baht Per person
- Private Taxi – Siray, Cape Panwa, Naiyang, Naithon, Mai Khao Beach, Phuket Airport 1200 Baht
Download Brochure: Amazing Canoeing Phi Phi Maya Rang Island
07:00 – 08:00Pick up from your hotel and transfer to Phuket Boat Lagoon Marina
- Depart from Phuket Boat Lagoon Marina to Phi Phi by speedboat
- Sightseeing at Monkey Beach for taking photos
- Buffet lunch at Phi Phi Don restaurant
- Sightseeing and taking photos at Viking Cave
- Swimming and snorkeling in emerald water at Pileh Cove
- Sightseeing and taking photos at Loh Samah Bay
- Sightseeing and snorkeling at Maya Bay where was filmed “The Beach” and taking photos
- Enjoy relaxing and swimming at Rang Island
16:30Retum to Phuket Boat Lagoon Marina and transfer back to your hotel
Child 4-11 years old
Adult 12+ years old
- The tour itinerary is given only for information as each trip depends on weather and sea conditions, with main concern on clients’ safety first.
- Bookings should be made at least a day prior tour date, in order to guarantee seat confirmation availability in time. Only fully paid bookings will receive a confirmation back with a voucher attached.
- Speed boat tours are not recommended for pregnant women, children under 3 years old and for severely ill or affected individuals (e.g. asthma, heart condition).
Note: Timing giving for information as each trip depending on weather and sea conditions. Our trips are not recommended for pregnant women, children under 3 years old and people who suffering from any medication disability. Please do not take any unnecessary belonging or high valuable things during the trip, s the company will not take responsibility for any loss or damages.