Jungle Bungy Jump
Phuket’s Jungle Bungy Jump overlooking a tranquil lagoon surrounded by dense emerald forest. This lovely setting has been a backdrop for people experiencing the thrill of bungy jumping in Thailand for more than twenty years.
With New Zealand and Australian owners, Thailand’s original bungy jump operation. It is run strictly according to New Zealand bungy standards and is proud to have enabled many thousands of people to safely feel the thrill of this exhilarating activity.
Visitors can book direct using the form on the booking page. While it’s always advisable to book in advance it’s not compulsory as we can usually accommodate even large groups that turn up on a casual basis.
We hope to see you soon and to help you have the thrill of your life!
The Bungy Jump Options
Classic Solo Bungy Jump
Water Touch Bungy JumpAs the bungy overhangs at the edge of a large natural lagoon, jumpers can choose between staying dry and getting wet. Our skilled crew can calibrate so that the maximum extension of the cord pulls you up within inches of the water or allow it to extend so that you wil be partially dipped into it. The choice is yours and is by arrangement with the jumpmaster at weigh-in time immediately prior to jumping.
Catapult Bungy JumpIf the thought of leaping off a ledge of the same height as a 15-story building seems just a little too crazy to consider then perhaps the catapult bungy is for you. Sometimes known as a “reverse bungy” the catapult. It means you start on the ground and are catapulted into the air giving most of the fun of a classic jump without the need to force yourself to leap from a great height.Tandem Bungy Jump
Another option is the tandem jump where two friends jump connected together. It can be a good way to help build up the courage to leap. Also, it can just be a way to share a great moment with someone you like.Any two bungy jump packages purchased can be specified as a single tandem jump. Any requests to do this can be made right up to the time of jumping.
This is the jump familiar to most where you leap arms-outstretched in a graceful swan dive…or at least that’s the ideal way to do it. We don’t award style points so as long as you go off the platform head first. And also obey the jumpmaster’s instructions about what not to do when you are free to express yourself. All who jump are awarded the Jungle Bungy Jump “Certificate of Courage” because they’ve earned it!
- Jump over a beautiful jungle lagoon
- 50 meters high
- Jump weight 35kg-235kg
ALL JUMPERS INSURED
Download brochure: Jungle Bungy
Open 9:00 am – 18:00 pm (last jump is 17:30 pm)
The bungy jump rises 50 meters (165 ft) above a natural lagoon surrounded by dark green jungle.
Some Important Information
- Bungy jump weight limits are: MIN is 35kg | Max is 235kg | catapult MAX is 82 kg.
- Any bungy jump in any package can be combined with a friend who has also purchased a jump to form a tandem jump at no extra charge. This can be arranged by the crew on the actual day of jumping.
- Any bungy jump can be specified as a catapult (start on the ground) if preferred. This also can be requested on the day. Note: MAX Weight for catapult is 82 Kg
- Jumpers can elect to stay dry or dip into the water. This is free of charge and can be arranged with the crew when weighing in.
- Transport is by taxi with a max. of 4 people per car unless a minivan was requested. The cost is 600 baht return from Patong and 800 baht from Phuket Town, Karon, Kata, and Kamala.
- If a minivan has been requested then charges will be provided by email