Biking Tour Phuket Countryside Half Day
Our popular half-day biking tour in Phuket Island has our guests exploring rubber tree and pineapple plantations by bicycle away from the tourist development on Phuket’s west coast. Local bike guides will explain how the rubber is tapped from the trees and processed while cycling through this area.
Guests joining this Bike tour with Amazing Bike Tours will also have the opportunity to visit Phuket’s Gibbon Rehabilitation Centre and see how gibbons are cared for before being released back into the rain forest.
- Minibus transfer to/from your hotel
- National Park Fee: 200 Thai Baht per person, this must be paid in cash on the tour.
Duration: Half Day
Departs: Monday & Thursday
Distance: 18 km
Pick up: 07:15 – 08:30 am
Drop off: 13:30 – 14:00 am
Snacks: Lots of delicious Thai snacks & fruit
Bike Tour Itinerary
- Bike safety briefing
- Ride on trails through rubber tree and pineapple plantations
- Visit the gibbon rehabilitation project and Bang Pae waterfall
- Biking on and off road to reach scenic bay overlooking islands
- Transfer back to your hotel
Min Age: 10+ (Children younger than 10, contact us for family options)
Transportation: Free transfer to/from the following areas of Phuket is included at the following time for all tours. Other areas, Phuket Town, Cape Panwa, or beaches north of Laguna will incur extra transportation charges.
- Chalong: 07.10-07.15 am
- Rawai / Nai Harn : 07.10-07.20 am
- Kata / Karon : 07.30-07.40 am
- Patong: 07.50-08.10 a
- Kamala: 08.10-08.20 am
- Surin / Bang Tao: 08.20-08.30 am
- Laguna : 08.30-08.40 am