Banana Beach Phuket
Embark on a fun-filled tour of discovery to places you may have only ever seen in your dreams.
Our two islands paradise tour allows you to discovery two beautiful and diverse Andaman Islands – Racha Yai Island and Banana Beach, Koh Hey – on a one-day trip from Phuket, and will give you an experience that you will never forget.
The two islands tour is not only great value but takes you on an amazing journey of these two stunning islands.
- Round trip transfer from the hotel to Chalong Pier
- Speedboat round trip transfer from Chalong Pier to Racha Yai Island and Banana Beach
- Premium Lunch set menu
- Life jacket
- Beach chair
- Clear Kayak 20 minutes
- Professional English Guide
- Soft drink on board
What to bring:
- Swimming suits
- Beach towel
Download brochure: Banana Beach Phuket
08:30-09:30: Pick up from hotel and transfer to Kan Eang at the pier at Chalong Bay.
10:00: Depart from Chalong Pier by speedboat to Racha Yai Island by speedboat.
10:40: Arrive at Racha Yai Island for snorkeling and swimming from a boat at snorkeling point.
11:20: Enjoy snorkeling, swimming and relaxing on the white-sandy beach of Patok Bay, Racha Island.
12:20: Depart from Racha Yai Island to Banana Beach, Koh Hey.
12:40: Lunch overlooking the water from Hornbill Restaurant.
13:30: Spend your time relaxing with sea-sport activities or leisure on the beach(clear kayaks, mask&, snorkel, life jacket, and beach chairs are provided)
16:00: Depart from Banana Beach by speedboat back to Chalong pier.
16:20: Arrive at Chalong Pier for transfer to your accommodation. “Farewell and see you again”
- These programs are subject to change depending on weather and sea conditions.
- Pregnant women and infants are not recommended to join this trip.
Child 4-11 years old
Adult 12+ years old
- For Ao Por, Bang Tao, Kamala, Surin, Laguna, Layan, Naithon, Naiyang, Maikhao, and the airport area incurs an additional charge of 500 baht per person, more than 2 people/trip 300 per person.
- Zipline 1,800BAHT
- Diving 2,100BAHT
- Banana Boat 80BAHT
- Parasailling 1,300BAHT
- Sea walker 2,100BAHT