James Bond Island Speed Boat Tour
Tour starts at 7.00am where a minivan will pick you up to take you to Ao Po Pier in Phang Nga. Panok Island is the first stop for some sightseeing, then to Hong Island for the sea canoes around the mangrove forests and hidden caves. There are some amazing rock formations that can be seen while in the sea canoes. Khao Phing Kan or James Bond Island, will be the next stop where you can explore the island made famous by the film, The man with the golden gun was filmed.
Lunch will be served on Panyee Islands or Panyi as its correctly spelled. The Gypsy village in the sea which was started in the 18th century by 2 nomad fishermen. Its now home to more than 1600 people, who live and work on the floating village. It has its own floating football pitch, a school, a mosque and many restaurants specializing in seafood. Here you will be treated to a delicious buffet lunch and have free time to explore this amazing village on stilts. Last stop of the day will be at Na Ka Island, the beaches are brilliant white, with a crystal clear sea, here you will have time to swim, snorkel or just relax and soak up the sun.
- 07.00 Pick up from your hotel and transfer to Royal Phuket Marina .Time may vary depending on your hotel click for time Hotel Pick Up Times
- 08.30 Check in with a briefing on the days activities and some refreshments
- 09.00 Depart to Phang Nga Bay national park in the speed boat
- 09.20 Discover Panak Island with a sight seeing tour and canoeing tour which will guide you through the splendid cave system in the mangrove forest
- 10.00 Explore Hong Island on your canoe and get the chance to see a completely differnt eco system
- 12.00 Enjoy delicious buffet lunch on the floating fishing village of Panyee Island. sight seeing tour around the floating village that has a school and football pitch
- 13.30 On to the world famous James Bond Island where the 1974 film the man with the golden gun was filmed Put the towering limestone islands of Ko Khao Phing Kan and the 66ft tall islet Ko Tapu firmly on the tourist trail.
- 15.00 Enjoy swimming and canoeing at Naka island
- 17.30 Return back to Royal Phuket Marina and transfer back to your hotel
Please note: The tour can change depending on the weather and sea conditions
What to bring:
Beach towel, sun cream, t shirt, shorts, swimwear, camera
- Roundtrip transfer Hotel Pick Up Times
- National park fees
- Professional guide
- Fruits and soft drinks
Excluded: Extra charges per person payable at pier
- Laem Hin 200 Baht
- Yamu 300 Baht
- Cape Panwa, Makham Bay, Nai yang, Nai thorn, Mai Khao Beach, Phuket Airport, Koh Sirey 400 Baht
Child 3-10 years old
Adult 10+ years old
To book simply fill in your name, email address, contact number and date you wish to go, click book now, Then proceed to check out, here you can add your hotel details and time of pick up time click Hotel Transfer Times for time at your hotel. Put in your hotel and pick up time driver will be at your hotel lobby for that time, please be ready.
Payment can be made using PayPal, credit card, Bank transfer or deposit, funds need to be cleared before the date of the tour
Download Brochure: James Bond Island Speed boat
My messages including travel arrangements and suggestions for the surrounding area were VERY helpful. The initial interactions on the pier were a bit chaotic and clustered. The actual adventure(s) was amazing! Beautiful spots!!! I will remember them forever. Only dislike was lack of amenities / views on the boat. There was prime seating in front, I wish the staff would help negotiate turns at the front of the boat so the same people 6 people could then practice their selfies in the stowage of the boat (where the rest of us were). Then we could all take in the magnificent views. I asked the boat staff for assistance, they said it was 1st come 1st serve.
Great experience from start to finish . Captain Tony was very friendly and informative . This one should be on your list
Samantha Wolff –
Great tour, beautiful environment, had a lot of fun !
Spencer Hutchins –
Fun time and not a large group. Food was pretty good
Hui Wong –
This was really good wow i loved it